G. Hite McLean, III
Family & Domestic Law
G. HITE MCLEAN, III
G. Hite McLean, III has devoted a significant portion of his legal practice to representing individuals in family law matters including property division, alimony, custody/visitation, child support, and other issues that regularly surface in divorce and post-divorce proceedings. Experienced as both a litigator and negotiator, he is often able to resolve cases during mediation. Mr. McLean is also specializes in preparing and litigating prenuptial, postnuptial, and reconciliation agreements.
• University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, J.D.
• Christian Brothers University, M.B.A.
• University of Mississippi, B.A. (cum laude)
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
• Tennessee Bar Association
• Mississippi Bar Association
• Memphis Bar Association
• Member of the Board of Directors for Protect Our Aquifer
• Member of the Board of Directors for Beale Street Caravan
• Member of the Board of Directors for the Memphis Blues Society